The iPhone 11 Pro Max is a smartphone that was released by Apple in September 2019. It is a part of the iPhone 11 series, which also includes the iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro.
Here are some key features of the iPhone 11 Pro Max:
- Display: The iPhone 11 Pro Max has a 6.5-inch Super Retina XDR display with a resolution of 2688 x 1242 pixels. The display is made of a scratch-resistant glass and is water and dust resistant.
- Processor: The iPhone 11 Pro Max is powered by Apple’s A13 Bionic chip, which is a powerful and energy-efficient processor.
- Camera: The iPhone 11 Pro Max has a triple-camera system on the back, which includes a 12-megapixel ultra-wide lens, a 12-megapixel wide lens, and a 12-megapixel telephoto lens. The camera system is capable of capturing high-quality photos and videos, and has features such as Night mode, Deep Fusion, and Smart HDR.
- Storage: The iPhone 11 Pro Max is available in three storage options: 64GB, 256GB, and 512GB.
- Battery life: The iPhone 11 Pro Max has a large battery that can last up to five hours longer than the iPhone XS Max. It also supports fast charging and can charge up to 50% in just 30 minutes.
- Operating system: The iPhone 11 Pro Max runs on the latest version of Apple’s mobile operating system, iOS.
- Other features: The iPhone 11 Pro Max has a Face ID facial recognition system for unlocking the phone and making payments, as well as Apple Pay, which allows users to make payments using their phone. It also has a 5G-compatible version available.
|Technology||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE|
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM) – for China|
|CDMA 800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 66 – A2218|
|1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 29, 30, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 66, 71 – A2161, A2220|
|Speed||HSPA, LTE-A 1.6 Gbps DL, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps|
|Announced||2019, September 10|
|Status||Available. Released 2019, September 20|
|Dimensions||158 x 77.8 x 8.1 mm (6.22 x 3.06 x 0.32 in)|
|Weight||226 g (7.97 oz)|
|Build||Glass front (Corning-made glass), glass back (Corning-made glass), stainless steel frame|
|SIM||Nano-SIM and eSIM or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) – for China|
|IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 4m for 30 mins)|
Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
|Type||Super Retina XDR OLED, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 800 nits (HBM), 1200 nits (peak)|
|Size||6.5 inches, 102.9 cm2 (~83.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1242 x 2688 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)|
|OS||iOS 13, upgradable to iOS 16.2|
|Chipset||Apple A13 Bionic (7 nm+)|
|CPU||Hexa-core (2×2.65 GHz Lightning + 4×1.8 GHz Thunder)|
|GPU||Apple GPU (4-core graphics)|
|Internal||64GB 4GB RAM, 256GB 4GB RAM, 512GB 4GB RAM|
|Triple||12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS|
12 MP, f/2.0, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
12 MP, f/2.4, 120˚, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/3.6″
|Features||Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)|
|Video||[email protected]/30/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec|
|Single||12 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (wide), 1/3.6″|
SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
|Video||[email protected]/30/60fps, [email protected]/60/120fps, gyro-EIS|
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|Positioning||GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|USB||Lightning, USB 2.0|
|Sensors||Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
|Ultra Wideband (UWB) support|
|Type||Li-Ion 3969 mAh, non-removable (15.04 Wh)|
|Charging||Wired, PD2.0, 50% in 30 min (advertised)|
|Colors||Matte Space Gray, Matte Silver, Matte Gold, Matte Midnight Green|
|Models||A2218, A2161, A2220, iPhone12.5|
|SAR||1.16 W/kg (head) 1.17 W/kg (body)|
|SAR EU||0.95 W/kg (head) 0.99 W/kg (body)|
|Performance||AnTuTu: 459713 (v7), 536883 (v8)|
GeekBench: 13870 (v4.4), 3503 (v5.1)
GFXBench: 57fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
|Display||Contrast ratio: Infinite (nominal)|
|Camera||Photo / Video|
|Loudspeaker||-25.6 LUFS (Very good)|
|Audio quality||Noise -94.3dB / Crosstalk -81.5dB|
|Battery life||Endurance rating 102h|